Experience, Vision & Growth
- 1981: Automated Control Systems, Inc. founded by Jim Mellas
- 1990: Awarded “Systems Integrator” status by Allen Bradley
- 1990-2000: ACS completes milestone “Turnkey” projects for Bloomington Seating Co., Lipton Tea Co., Ford Motor Co.
- 2001: ACS hired to perform complete SCADA overhaul at Milford Wastewater Treatment Plant
- 2008: ACS becomes a UL508A Listed panel build shop
- 2009: ACS contracted to design & build controls for egg harvesting & inoculation used in the development of “Bird Flu” vaccine
Our mission is to fulfill customer requirements by offering services with exceptional value, on-time products with superior quality and a safe, team-oriented working environment that promotes professional development and continuous improvement.
•Services with Exceptional Value
The continued assurance that our personnel will serve our clients with the highest level of technical knowledge and value-added service, such that our customers may gain competitive advantage within their respective markets.
•On-time Products with Superior Quality
The ongoing effort to increase productivity and efficiency to ensure timely delivery, while maintaining the highest of quality standards and the long-term integrity of our products.
•A Safe and Team-Oriented Working Environment
The collaborative effort to work together towards achieving a common goal, while consistently meeting or exceeding all industry safety standards, both in our workmanship and our final product.
•Promote Professional Development and Continuous Improvement
The creation of an atmosphere that encourages further advancement of employee knowledge, growth and opportunity.
As Henry Ford once stated, “Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.”
Novi, Michigan 48375